Monday, October 19, 2009

the killing session.

yo..
today pretty much a tiring day for me..quite busy with the class , practice and sleeping.haha
erm , a month to go before I finishd my first semester. in that in one month, a lot of stuff going on.I'm currently practicing on couple of songs with my classmate.we are going to perform in front public for the very first time in my college as a DBMI (Dip in Biz for Music Industry or Dont Bring Miss Independent) band..haha..the line up for our band ;

Ariff-vocals,acoustics
Tunku Shafiq - drums
Yasen-back up vocals,bass
Daryl -lead guitar
Me (Faisal) - rhythm guitar, vocals

so, the track list for our band are :

the kill by 30 seconds to mars.
my hero by foo fighters.
blurry by puddle of mudd.

we haven't decide yet what song to play based on the 3 songs but we are practicing hard ( hard la sngt..haha) in order to get the sound right and the band together..
today,we just chilling while jamming some groove songs and we just had our killing session..I managed to record it even its not that good..but just watch the video la k?haha

quotes from Ariff : there's a beast inside of you,man..







p/s : this is the 'main-main' version as you know my voice is not good at all.. =]
I just go all out with ariff and just scream together and laugh..kinda funny..trust
me,the bridge part is the worst part..haha..my voice cant go until that high note coz I'm like
screaming all the time..hehe.out,peace.

No comments: