Thursday, September 10, 2009

SECRET .You.ME

hye.
the last few weekends is the best in my life ...yerp,hanging out with my friends.buka puase, sahur together, futsal ,lepak...we having a great time ..
my mid term holiday just started last monday and now its almost friday..erm,its been a normal week for me with nothing extraordinary things happen in my life..still living under the same light..talking to the same wall..building the same castle..that's pretty much my life..actually,its not that boring if I knw how to handle the time properly...everynight is the same for me nowadays...still wish her goodnight..haha..sometimes i think i need to stay away from my phone after i wish her goodnight to avoid myself from reply the msg..its hard you know..its like a shadow ..no matter how hard you try to run away from it,the shadow of your own just keep running back to you..so,that's it for now..THE END.Hari Raya coming soon..haha

SeLAMAt HARi RAYA!!

No comments: