Monday, August 17, 2009

Under Your Light

My next task for the record company operation is to create a album cover for my own artiste
under my own record company.
seriously,I don't know how to do that and I have no idea at all.
but then,last night this idea suddenly came out of my head while I'm watching John Mayer
concert,Where the light is (live in LA). Cool and awesome stuff,trust me...
After couple of hours sitting in front of the lappy,
I managed to complete my first album cover for my very own imagination artist,SOFIA.
.(Symphony Of Faisal's Imagination Artist).haha...
Faisalistic Records is my very own record label..in the making,insyaallah.

so,this is the world premiere of my first album cover...

SOFIA
.under your light.


track list:
1.ghost of my youth
2.blood & faces
3.under your light
4.less is more
5.sweet young love
6.song for you




3 comments:

EccK said...

fantastic job well done for a rookie like u! =)

mior amir amzar said...

kick ass cover..love it man

Can said...

fuiyoo! somebody juz created a new label? =O