Wednesday, August 5, 2009

+

Far, far away I want to run from you,
My eyes stop looking at you,
My mind stop thinking of you,
My ears stop listening from you,
My dreams stop building castles for you,
My hands stop holding you,
Your voice will no more be my melody,
Your tears will no more be the exquisite rain,
Your face will no more be the sunshine,
Your kiss will never wake me from my sleep anymore,
Your touch will never be my November wind anymore,
Because I am going to a place far away from you,
Where my breath will be the loudest sound,
Where my heartbeat will be the fastest pulse,
Where the night seems too warm for me,
Where my steps will be the deepest secret,
I'm running away from you,
The longer the distance carries me,
The closer it brings me back to you…


p/s: its a very tiring day for me....=}

No comments: