Wednesday, August 12, 2009

JOHN LENNON

yello !

today i didnt go to my record company operation class because I woke up late..hehe..I have to admit this, today was a long and boring day for me..yeah,boring !!....just hanging around and surrender my eyes and soul sitting in front of the laptop for the whole day..its kinda fun at first but I felt bored after that..the moral of the story is I should have a plan for my spare time.
Tonight, I discover something that caught my attention..its not a thing , but its a quote, from John Lennon ..not to judge anything but its kinda make sense..so, the quote is ,

"I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Muhammad and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong."

Erm, I think thats all for now, waiting for England match against Holland..hehe...

NITEY NITE..

No comments: